Looking for effective creams to improve the overall quality of your skin? Check out our list of the Best BB Cream in India.
All those layers of creams and makeup are not exactly desirable, especially when the weather is burning us up. And do they even do any good to the skin? Highly doubtful.
BB creams are the holy grail of skincare, giving us a flawless complexion as well as working on improving the quality of our skin. Also, they save time, energy and the layering of multiple products.
There is no dearth of BB creams in India, so we have done the research to bring you only the very best. Read on to find out the best BB creams in India:
|Best BB cream in India||Known for|
| Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream||Best BB cream for oily skin|
| Olay Day Cream Total Effects BB Cream||Best fairness bb cream|
| Garnier Skin Naturals BB Cream ||Best BB cream for combination skin|
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream
|Best BB cream for sensitive skin|
After having reviewed the best BB creams in India based on various factors like effectiveness, ingredients, features, price and much more; my team and I zeroed in on 15 that really stood out. These 15 were put through a series of stress tests to determine the best. We found that:
The best BB cream in India is Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream. This Korean brand is extremely popular in India due to its effectiveness. Not only does it cover dark circles, hyperpigmentation and blemishes but it also has SPF 42 that protects your skin from UVA and UVB rays. Most importantly, it is extremely lightweight and can be spread easily.
- 1 Top BB Cream in India
- 1.1 Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream
- 1.2 Olay Day Cream Total Effects BB Cream
- 1.3 Garnier Skin Naturals BB Cream
- 1.4 Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream
- 1.5 Dermafique Age Defying BB Cream
- 1.6 POND’S BB+ Cream
- 1.7 Mensxp Mud Natural BB Cream
- 1.8 Spinz BB Fairness Cream
- 1.9 Spawake Moisture Fresh BB Face Cream
- 1.10 Revlon Photo ready BB cream
- 1.11 L’Oréal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier Bb Cream
- 1.12 M. A. C Prep And Prime Bb cream
- 1.13 Colorbar Perfect Match Beauty Balm
- 1.14 Clinique Age Defense BB Cream
- 1.15 Fair and Lovely BB cream
- 1.16 Best BB Cream in India: FAQs
Top BB Cream in India
Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream
You can trust the Koreans to always come up with the best skincare and beauty products you can find. Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream comes with SPF 42, which is broad enough for you to skip your sunscreen. I love Missha M Perfect BB cream because it gives great coverage and is super lightweight. Although I find it a little expensive, it’s worth it for what it results in.
- It also has PA, so you have complete protection from both, the UVA as well as UVB rays of the sun.
- That taken care of, this BB cream covers all your blemishes, hyperpigmentation and dark circles to give you smooth and flawless skin, all day long.
- It is lightweight and all you need is a little bit to spread evenly, blending it into your skin.
|Suitable for all skin types.||Costly.|
- Ingredients: 9/10
- Coverage: 9.5/10
- Affordability: 7/10
Olay Day Cream Total Effects BB Cream
Olay has earned our trust over the years with its huge range of creams and lotions that are light, get absorbed in a few seconds and leave the skin looking and feeling soft and healthy. If that isn’t reason enough to love this brand, throw in the multi-functional features and we are sold.
I used Olay BB cream on my friend’s recommendation and I absolutely fell in love with it. I am super happy with its consistency and benefitting ingredients that have certainly improved my skin.
- The Total Effects BB cream works hard to give us 7 functions which include sun protection with its SPF 15, a light foundation and a moisturiser.
- With ingredients like Vitamin C, E and B3, along with skin soothing green tea, this also brings anti-ageing benefits.
|Reduce skin moisturization.||None.|
- Ingredients: 9/10
- Coverage: 8.5/10
- Affordability: 9/10
Garnier Skin Naturals BB Cream
Garnier is quality meets affordability, and that’s why this brand will never drop out of the favorite lists of Indians. I liked this BB cream because of its super affordable and has reaped great benefits on my skin. I can actually notice how hydrated my skin looks after using the Garnier BB cream.
- The Garnier Skin Naturals BB Cream comes at a pocket-friendly price, protecting your skin from the sun with its SPF 24 and PA+++.
- The cream gives an even finish and is enriched with almond extract for nourishing your skin. You can call this a mild skin lightener as well.
- With brightening minerals and vitamin C in it, your skin is brightened instantly as well as over a period of time.
- This is also a good moisturizer for normal to oily skin as it hydrates quite well.
|Brightens the skin.||Less fragrance.|
- Ingredients: 10/10
- Coverage: 9/10
- Affordability: 9.5/10
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream is a hard-working skincare and makeup product that strives to perform 8 duties, and it succeeds.
- For starters, it does the job of a good foundation by blurring the skin and hiding dark spots and imperfections.
- It gives you an even skin tone that you will be proud to show off.
- It moisturises the skin without making it too heavy as it does not contain heavy oils.
- It also brightens the skin and keeps your face looking fresh throughout the day.
- This is one of the more expensive BB creams in the market but you can score a good discount online.
|Available in five fresh tones.||For normal skin only.|
Dermafique Age Defying BB Cream
The Dermafique Age Defying BB Cream didn’t win the Cosmopolitan Beauty Awards for nothing.
- This BB cream not only gives you gorgeous looking skin temporarily, but it also works on your skin to correct it and heal it.
- Now that’s a deal we definitely want to sign up for.
- It contains plant stem cells to help the skin cells renew and the collagen regenerate to reduce scars, blemishes and hyperpigmentation.
- Within a few weeks of using this, the skin looks more even with lesser unevenness.
- It also makes the skin more elastic, supple and firmer, and there is a visible reduction in the wrinkles and fine lines.
POND’S BB+ Cream
You can consider Pond’s BB+ cream to be an all-in-one cream.
- Looking at the price, it’s also value for money.
- It offers sun protection with an SPF 30, so the sunscreen can be skipped.
- It acts as a good foundation with maximum coverage where it hides all the flaws and spots instantly.
- It moisturises, but lightly, so this is a good option if you have naturally oily skin.
- If you have dry skin, you might want to apply a moisturiser additionally.
- The BB+ cream also acts as a fairness cream, lightening the skin over time, while adding a subtle glow.
|Value for money.||Amount of product is so less.|
Mensxp Mud Natural BB Cream
While most BB creams out there are formulated keeping women in mind, there is one brand that stands out, catering exclusively to men.
- Mensxp has a range of products that are designed for the different texture of men’s skin.
- The Mud Natural BB Cream uses a blend of old rose clay and liquorice to even out the skin tone, hide dark circles and blemishes.
- It also lightly moisturises to keep the skin hydrated.
- The cream also contains vitamin B3 to brighten the skin and tea tree extracts to keep acne and pimples at bay.
|For all skin types.||None.|
Spinz BB Fairness Cream
If you don’t want to break your bank trying to afford a premium BB cream, you can go low budget with the Spinz BB Fairness Cream.
- In a tube small enough to be carried in your purse, this also makes life convenient.
- More suitable for wheatish or fairer skin, this cream offers good coverage, is light enough to spread easily and gets absorbed quickly.
- It covers your flaws and gives you a pretty even skin tone.
- It is not very hydrating, so you might have to apply a light moisturizer in addition to this.
|Suitable for all skin types.||Does not provide any moisturiser.|
Spawake Moisture Fresh BB Face Cream
Spawake Moisture Fresh BB Face Cream is a water based BB cream that is light in texture and suitable for those with oily skin.
- With an SPF of 25, this offers pretty good protection from the sun’s harsh rays.
- However, if you are spending a lot of time outdoors, you must use another sunscreen on top of this.
- It blends quite well and covers up flaws, giving you an even skin tone.
- It does not make your face cakey so you can replace this for your foundation.
|For all skin types.||You will have to take measures to protect your skin.|
Revlon Photo ready BB cream
The problem we face with many BB creams, especially the ones with an SPF in it is the whitish appearance when you click a photo. But Revlon takes care of this with the Photo ready bb cream, so you can be Insta-ready.
- It brightens the skin, moisturises it well, so you can skin your regular face cream, and it gives you a smooth skin tone by evening it out.
- It also blurs imperfections and gives you a glow that shows beautifully in pictures.
- This cream is imported into the country and definitely does not come cheap, but try it and you will agree that it is worth your money.
|Brightnes the skin.||For light medium skin tone.|
L’Oréal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier Bb Cream
You can skip more than just your foundation with the L’Oréal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier Bb Cream. For starters, it primes your skin, closing the pores and giving it a tighter appearance.
- The cream has something called “beauty beads” that contain vitamin E, to infuse your skin and nourish it.
- The cream hydrates your skin intensely while making it smoother and softer.
- It hides imperfections and gives you beautifully even skin that looks fresh all day long.
- The cream is water based, so the texture is light and it spreads effortlessly.
- It is suitable for all types of skin.
|Flawless bare skin finish.||None.|
M. A. C Prep And Prime Bb cream
M.A.C is popular in India not just for the premium quality but also because this is one of the few international brands that caters to all shades of skin colour. Indians can almost always find the right match in this brand.
- The Prep And Prime Bb cream is creamy, smooth and lightweight and blends into your skin effortlessly.
- You also need to use very little for maximum coverage.
- Your blemishes, dark circles, spots and acne marks disappear while you get an even skin tone.
- It also hydrates, but we found that it may lead to acne breakouts for some people.
|Cover dark circles and blemishes.||Tends to cause acne breakouts.|
Colorbar Perfect Match Beauty Balm
The only texture that can get lighter than cream is mousse, and the Colorbar Perfect Match Beauty Balm is just that.
- With apple and aloe vera extracts, this mousse is also moisturising without making it too heavy on the skin or clogging the pores.
- This makes it a good product to be used on oily and acne-prone skin.
- Free from parabens, this cream is enriched with an SPF 20 for sun protection and plenty of antioxidants to fight free radical damage while you enjoy a flawless complexion.
|Contains apple and aloe vera extracts for nourishing.||Not suitable for dry skins.|
Clinique Age Defense BB Cream
You can go super premium with the Age Defense BB Cream by Clinique and give your skin a real treat.
- The cream is lighter than air and blends like a dream to give you not only flawless skin but also a lovely glow.
- It even reduces the appearance of wrinkles almost instantly.
- Perfect for sensitive skin, this cream is free of fragrances, allergens and other common skin irritants.
- It is chock full of antioxidants to slow down the ageing process of your skin, while it protects it from sun damage with its SPF 30.
- Skin feels softer and brighter, and this can replace your foundation.
|Good for sensitive skin.||Very expensive.|
Fair and Lovely BB cream
Fair and lovely is one of the best brands in India which caters to certain factors that concern the Indian clientele.
- Besides acting like a BB cream that covers blemishes, this works as a gentle foundation that works for all skin types.
- Not only does it cover blemishes it works wonderfully with dark spots as well.
- Fair and Lovely is budget friendly and is easily available.
|Easily available.||Does not work effectively with darker skin tones.|
How to choose a bb cream:
There are plenty of BB creams on the market, and it can be tough to figure out which one is right for you. But with a little research, you can find the perfect BB cream for your skin type and needs. Here are a few things to keep in mind when choosing a BB cream:
1. Skin type – Not all BB creams are created equal, so it’s important to choose one that’s specifically tailored for your skin type. If you have dry skin, look for a hydrating BB cream with nourishing ingredients like hyaluronic acid or glycerin. If you have oily or acne-prone skin, opt for a mattifying or oil-free BB
2. Color – BB creams come in a range of colors, so it’s important to choose one that matches your skin tone. Choose a shade or two lighter to get the perfect finish.
3. Variety of ingredients used in BB cream – so it’s important to read the label and choose one that includes ingredients you’re comfortable with. Don’t go for harmful ingredients like parabens, mineral oils, artificial colors, or fragrances.
What are the benefits of using BB Cream?
Applying BB creams regularly can be extremely useful in preventing a ton of skin related issues like acne, blemishes, hyperpigmentation, dark circles and much more. Keeping your facial skin healthy and supple takes hard work. Be it women or men, it’s best to have a skincare routine to help fix or prevent the various kinds of issues. We recommend you have morning and night routine as this would be the most effective.
BB creams are one of the few types of cream that can keep nourishing the skin. Especially, since taking care of facial skin is always an upwards battle. Facial skin is not only senstive but it also absorbs whatever it comes in contact with. Which is why pollution can so easily clog pores and sunlight can damage the skin.
Other than nourishing the skin, BB creams also help keep it smooth and supple. Consitent use can gradually build back the skin health. Most importantly, it can preven further deterioration. Majority of the BB creams also come with ingredients like Lavender or Rosemary that works as a natural antiseptic. Most importantly, it helps soothe you and make you feel fresh.
More than anything, BB creams help maintain the glow of the skin and it even works as the perfect base for long lasting makeup.
Best BB Cream in India: FAQs
Which cream is better BB or CC?
CC creams are mostly used on older people to reduce wrinkles and age spots whereas a BB cream is a concealer that hides acne and other breakouts in the face. You can choose either of these cream types based on the need for your skin.
Can we use BB cream daily?
A BB cream is a non-cakey product that is used on all skin types acting like a concealer of various skin problems. It does the work of a primer and a concealer because of the texture and works well.
Is BB cream harmful to the skin?
BB cream is beneficial for their skin because it offers sun protection, hydration, and light coverage. However, some people can face negative reactions like irritation, breakouts etc.
Is BB cream good for daily use?
BB cream is a great daily moisturizer because it contains SPF, providing you with some sun protection, and it also gives your skin a nice glow. It’s great for all skin types and can be used on a daily basis. Since BB cream is lightweight and provides sheer coverage, it’s perfect for everyday use. It helps to hydrate the skin while evening out your complexion.
If you want to use it daily, we suggest using a milder and more gentle version of the same to get your skin acclimated to the product. Overusing any product can get harmful.