A cool-mist humidifier is a home appliance we definitely need in India. With the constant at humidity, a humidifier is a perfect appliance for a peaceful day at home. Not only does the air in the home affect your body and skin but it does have a huge impact on your mood. A humidifier will give you and your family a comfortable life by cleansing and giving you cool air all day and night. We know that there are a ton of products out there that can give you a hard time choosing so we have narrowed it down to the best budget cool mist humidifiers in India.
Top Budget humidifier in India
|Cool mist humidifier in India||Capacity||Run time|
|Allin humidifier||2.4 L||12 hrs|
|Dr. Trust cool mist humidifier||200 ml||5 hrs|
|Deerma cool mist humidifier||5 L||24 hrs|
|RYLAN humidifier||250 ml||7 hrs|
|Vicks cool mist humidifier||3.78 L||24 hrs|
|Honeywell||3.78 L||24 hrs|
#1 – Allin Exporters cool mist humidifier
Allin is a brand that has only begun to spread in distributing home appliances and is so far recognized as one of the top brands in India.
- It is made up of ultrasonic technology which tends to the smooth running of the cool mist humidifier. It has the ability to convert water molecules into cool air. The same works well for purifying the air molecules and giving you clean air.
- The mechanism of the cool mist humidifier works in such a way that the negative ions purify and rectify the toxic particles in the air.
- It comes in drop-shaped structure which is small and compact and be placed anywhere in your house. In spite of the small shape, it has a tank capacity of 2.5 L.
- The device shuts down when the water level is reducing or coming down drastically.
|Compact and easy to move around if needed.||Not for large spaces.|
#2 – Dr. Trust Home Cool mist humidifier
As the name suggests, this is a brand that is safe and something we would all go for if we were particularly interested in safe products.
- If you have babies, elderly people or breathing issues at home, then this is one of the safest cool mist humidifiers in India which fit into a budget.
- Working into giving your household clean air to breathe, Dr. Trust’s cool mist humidifier blends in essential oils with the water to give you an aromatic atmosphere.
- This is super small and can be great for those with small rooms.
- Another interesting feature of this cool mist humidifier is that it can change colours.
- This cool mist humidifier can be cleaned easily and worked with super ease and does not require too much of your attention.
|Can be easily cleaned and maintained.||Cannot be used for large spaces.|
#3 – Deerma cool mist humidifier
Deerma cool mist humidifier is the first humidifier on our list that is meant for larger spaces. It can be of great usage for office spaces.
- With a capacity of 5 L this cool mist humidifier can work wonders keeping large spaces cool.
- The air purifying system is made in such a way that it is proven to be good for moisturising of the skin and helps against drying of the skin.
- Even though this does not come with essential oils within the humidifier, there are ways to insert oil so that you can have an aromatic experience.
- The power consumption of the humidifier is 25 watts which is not much for a device of this size.
|Good capacity for this humidifier.||Power consumption is high.|
#4 – kampes cool mist humidifier
Kampes is a premium quality humidifier which is needed if you are looking for a long-lasting product that stays in spite of constant usage.
- It allows you to moisturize the skin and keep you hydrated at all times and give you non-dry skin all day.
- The ions in the humidifier work into giving you clean air and also a more relaxing and peaceful environment.
- This also has the ability to remove odour and other smells coming from pet animals.
- The flow of the air can be controlled to a high level and can be distributed according to the size of the room.
|Works against odour.||Cannot be operated from far away.|
#5 – RYLAN magic cool mist humidifier
We promised you a budget-friendly cool mist humidifier and we think we have a winner.
- RYLAN magic cup is a wonderful device which comes at a safe price while delivering the best of features for a comfortable atmosphere.
- This works into giving you a safe home by destroying harmful particles, dust and other allergens and gives you healthy air to breathe all day and night.
- The capacity is only 250 ml so you cannot use it in the hall but suffices for your bedrooms if they are small.
|Affordable.||Very less capacity.|
#6 – KACOOL mist humidifier
KACOOl is a fairly new brand in the market which is making its way into the Indian market with its wide range of home appliances.
- This comes with an oil diffuser which disseminates vapour giving relief to blocked nose and other congestion-related issues.
- This humidifier comes in two modes which are high and low. The low mode can be used during the winter or when there are fewer people at home.
- There is a remote that comes with this humidifier which makes it super easy to control from a considerable distance.
- The exciting part about this humidifier is the colours that you can keep changing which makes this a great prop at home.
- There is no warranty for this particular product which is the only drawback according to us.
|Quiet and easy to operate||No warranty.|
#7 – Vicks warm cool mist humidifier
Vicks is a reputable brand in India and has always been. The Vapo rub has created a sense of trust with the audience which assures us that this is a product that you will love.
- Like we mentioned earlier, Vicks solely works at keeping you healthy by fighting cough and cold.
- Imagine having to breathe the air in your house to cure sickness! This will work great if you have elderly people at home giving them a good night’s rest.
- The capacity is enough to serve for about 24 hours without having to refill in between.
|Keep the air healthy.||Higher power consumption.|
#8 – Honeywell cool mist humidifier
Though this is an American brand it has made its way into the hearts of the Indian customers with its top quality products.
- This is a huge tank and is great for huge spaces and has two options which works into keeping it low or high.
- You can add aromatic oils in the humidifier so that you can have a pleasant time at homes.
- Even though the power consumption is high it is totally worth it since it lasts for 24 hours without having to refill it.
|Kills germs effectively.||A little more expensive.|
Types of cool mist humidifiers
There are types of cool mist humidifiers that you need to carefully choose which one is appropriate for you.
Evaporative humidifiers are the ones that operate by purifying the air and moisturise it before sending it out. They are cheap and can be bought and accessed by everyone for comfortable homes. They are easy to clean and not very high maintenance. Evaporative humidifiers are safe for children and elderly people.
The ultrasonic cleaner is great for cool vapourised air which is great for extremely humid climate conditions. It does not require much maintenance since it can be cleaned easily. If you have breathing problems then these are the kind of humidifiers you need to go for.
Impeller cool mist humidifier
This works on a rotating disc which purifies air and gives out a regular flow. The rotating disc works its way into spreading out water particles into air. These cool mist humidifiers that work into a really low budget and can be purchased by anyone. The build is strong and safe to be kept around children.
Is cool mist or warm mist better for bronchitis?
If you have lung related issues then its better you opt for a warm mist humidifier as it solely works into curing caught and other difficulties related to breathing.
Is cool mist or warm mist better for sinuses?
Cool mist humidifiers are great for sinuses as they instantly work their way into relieving congestion and give you cleaner and purer air to breathe in which is the best solution for sinus.
We hope that this list will give you a better understanding about the working of humidifiers and allow you to make an informed choice.
Things to look for a mist humidifier
Here are some things you should be considering if you need to buy a humidifier which is worth the price and the quality.
Considering your need and how much you are going to use it you buy a humidifier which is the right size which is appropriate for your needs.
Given the usage and quality of many humidifiers the prices may vary so make sure you find something that match your budget.
- UV filtration
Filtering the air in the humidifier makes the air clean and gives us the benefit of being affected by polluted air.