Fruits play an important role in maintaining our health and they are loaded with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, most of which are under-consumed. It is advised to consume a diet rich in fruits to decrease your chances of heart disease, including heart attack and stroke. Check out our list of the Best Fruit Juice Brands in India for all the details.
Lack of fruits in your diet can cause you to develop digestive issues, weight gain, heart diseases, diabetes and blood pressure.
Related: 11 Best Coffee Brands in India
Rushed lifestyle and demanding work life have taken a toll on peoples’ nutrition. That’s where packaged fruit juices come in handy. The convenience of consuming fruit juices with a longer shelf life, that are available in stores, have made daily consumption of fruits easier. So here are the best fruit juice brands in India.
|Best fruit juice brands in India||Link|
After having reviewed all the fruit juices brand in India based on various factors such as taste, ingredients, price and much more; my team and I zeroed in on 8 that really stood out. These 8 were put through a series of tests to determine the best. We found that:
The best fruit juice brand in India is Minute Maid. Minute Maid which is owned by the Coco Cola Company is currently the most popular fruit juice brand in India. It is made from fresh fruits and tastes absolutely brilliant. Gritty Guava, Pulpy Mosambi, Pulpy Orange, Pulpy Santra, Nimbu Fresh, Anar and Mixed Fruit.
Related: Best Tea Brands in India
Top Fruit Juice Brands in India 2021
Minute maid is a brand that manufactures a wide range of fruit juices that include litchi, pineapple, apple, mango etc. It’s one of the Best Fruit Juice Brands in India.
Their popular flavours also include Gritty Guava, Pulpy Mosambi, Pulpy Orange, Pulpy Santra, Nimbu Fresh, Anar and Mixed Fruit. Their campaign “Ras Ras Mein India” has introduced local flavours to the consumers such as Kesar mango and dusseri.
Tropicana has some of the most delicious fruit juices available in the market. It is the most popular fruit juice brand in India. They offer both 100% fruit juices as well as juice-based drinks. They claim that every ounce of their juice contains two servings of fruit. This is an easy way to get a lot of nutrients from natural ingredients. It’s one of the Best Fruit Juice Brands in India.
They have 12- 14 flavours which include Mixed fruit, Guava delight, Mango, Litchi, Pomegranate, Apple etc. One of their most popular product is the 100% pure squeezed Orange juice which has no added sugar, preservatives, colour or artificial flavouring. Their juices are a good source of potassium, Vitamin B and Vitamin C. It is also free of cholesterol and fat, MUFA and PUFA.
This brand claims to provide “ authentic fruit nutrition” which comes from 100% Indian fruit and 0% concentrate, thus providing consumers with a natural and nutritive flavour.
They provide various flavours such as Mixed fruit, Cloudy apple, Masala Jamun, Ratnagiri Alphonse and Orange.Their pomegranate fruit juice is made directly from the pulp of 25 handpicked pomegranate fruits.
They source their fruits from local farmers and their manufacturing process does not involve heating of juice/pulp to remove water content, which may lead to loss of nutrients, in the form of antioxidants, like Vitamin C.
This product comes in a six-layer tetra pack which helps in a retaining the freshness and taste of the fruit juice.
Safal by Mother Dairy
Although Safal isn’t as popular as the other fruit juice brands out there, the brand is one of the best retailers of fruits and vegetables in India. In fact, this Mother Dairy brand is 350 mega tons of fruits and vegetables through all of their retail outlets. And the quality is not compromised. The same stands true for their line of fruit juices.
Not only is it fresh and delicious but it also doesn’t contain any added flavour or colour which makes this brand quite refreshing. The taste is absolutely fantastic and you can tell it’s made from 100% fresh fruits. Of course, it also contains the vitamins and minerals of these fruits. Most importantly, it also happens to be extremely affordable.
Paper Boat is a company that aims to preserve traditional recipes by focusing on creating indigenous Indian drinks. Their flavours will take you back to your summer vacations and bring a feeling of nostalgia. It’s one of the Best Fruit Juice Brands in India.
Their fruit-based ethnic drinks consist of a variety of flavours such as Jal Jeera, Aam Panna, Aam Ras, Alphonso Aam, Jamun Kala Khatta, Chilli Guava, Nimbu Pani, Kokum, Neer More, Kanji, Sugarcane juice, Lychee Ras, Apple and Orange.
One of their most popular drinks is the aamras, which is made of 45% mango pulp derived from naturally ripened mangoes. The company claims that “the fresh and nutritious mango builds your immune system, aids in digestion, controls blood pressure, prevents anaemia, relaxes muscle tissues and occasionally, reminds you of summer vacations”. The drinks do not contain any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. They are non-GMO and gluten-free.
Real is one of the most trusted fruit juice brands in the country. Their quality is impeccable and they have sixteen different variants of fruit juices to choose from – the exotic Indian Mango, Mosambi, Guava, Plum & Litchi to international favourites like Pomegranate, Tomato, Cranberry, Peach, Blackcurrant, Apricot & Grape and the basic Orange, Pineapple, Apple & Mixed Fruit.
They do not contain any artificial colours or flavours. They also use a six-layered tetra pack that keeps all germs, air, sunlight and harmful UV rays away. This helps in preserving the nutritional value and keeps it fresh.
Del monte is an international brand which has a rich heritage of 118 years. They grow their ingredients in their farm and are synonymous with quality and taste. In India, they use fresh fruits grown in the farms of Haryana and Maharashtra.
They have a wide range of fruit juice flavours such as Pineapple, Pineapple Orange, Four seasons (Pineapple, mango, orange and guava), Orange, Green Apple, Mango, Mango Splash.
They also manufacture a wide range of products such as Ketchup & Sauces, Packaged Fruits and the Italian Range consisting of Pasta, Olive Oil and Jalapenos. Their products are packed with vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants.
Raw pressery is a leading brand that offers juices, smoothies, nut milk and other beverages. They sell 100% natural cold-pressed juices with no added sugar and preservatives. Cold- Pressed Juices protect the nutrition from fruits and vegetables without involving any heat. It’s one of the Best Fruit Juice Brands in India.
They also have a shorter shelf life as compared to the rest of the fruit juice brands. The fruit juice flavours include Pomegranate,Valencia Orange, Sugarcane, Mango+Sugarcane and Coconut water.
Their products are slightly on the pricier side as compared to the rest of the fruit juice brands but their quality is top-notch. The juices are packed with Vitamins, Minerals, Proteins and Enzymes which guarantees better immunity. Their pomegranate juice helps in improving your blood pressure.
These are some of the most trusted brands in India that you can consume on a regular basis to meet your nutritional needs. Drinking packaged fruit juices instead of manually juicing fruits at home can save a lot of time and energy. However, It is important to choose brands that do not use any added sugar or artificial flavours, preservatives etc to ensure that you are consuming the most natural version of the fruit through the packaged juices.
How to choose Best Fruit Juice Brands in India
Choosing fruit juice in India is unfortunately not as simple as it seems. With manufacturers cutting corners to make more money, It’s best to know what to look for when buying your fruit juice. So, refer to our list of factors below to know how to choose the best fruit juice.
- While it’s not as bad as it was before, there a still brands out there that dilute the juice with water and other adulterants to save money. However, as FSSAI testing packed fruit juices, the well known ones aren’t getting away with blatant transgressions.
- But then again, they still have found various methods to cut corners. For example, 100% juice might not necessarily 100% of that fruit juice. It might be mixed with cheaper vegetable juices or fruit juices. Of course, it does make sense for the manufactures to do this for certain juices like cranberry which cannot have 100% as it’ll be unpalatable.
- So, it’s extremely important for you to read the label carefully. Also, the fruit juice with the closest 100% juice content is Orange juice.
Natural or Processed
- Other than Raw Pressery, not a lot of fruit juices are natural. They are processed at some level. For example, The juice might be concentrated. This is done to remove water content making it easier to transport. Unfortunately, this results in loss of nutrients like vitamin C. This is why it’s later added artificially.
- While it’s not necessarily a good thing, it’s not like the benefits are absolutely void. However, natural fruit juices will always much more nutritious than processed juices. Especially, if you’re drinking it on a daily basis.
- Of course, processed juices have pros as well. During the heat treatment, harmful bacteria and microbes are killed. So, it exponentially increases the life span of the juice and it won’t go bad as fast as natural juices.
- Fruits are naturally high in fructose which is a sugar. And it’s this sugar that contributes to the sweet taste of the of the fruit and it’s extract. Unfortunately, packed juices which are more often than not processed lose considerable amount of it’s natural sugar content. This is why manufactures later add sugar to the juice to elevate the sweetness.
- However, in doing so, they’re filing up the juice with the bad kind of processed sugar. So, drinking fruit juices on a daily basis is actually not a good idea. Of course, these juices don’t contain high amounts. It’s 4g for every 100g of juice.
- This is why you can see sugar as a separate value on the ingredients list. While fruit juices can have it’s benefits, it’s better to not drink it on a daily basis.
Health Benefits of Consuming Fruit Juice
While packaged/ processed fruit juices can contain a considerable amount of sugar, it is still relatively healthy. Of course, you can only reap the benefits if you drink it in moderation. Additionally, it is also important to note that natural fruit juices are always the best choice. Here are the health benefits of drinking fruit juice:
Vitamins & Minerals
- One of the biggest health benefits of fruit juices and juicing in general is that it makes it easier for the body to absorb all the nutrition. Especially, vitamins and minerals. Juices are filled with these components are can help reduce inflammation, prevent cancer and contribute to overall health. The common vitamins in fruit juice are vitamin c, magnesium, and potassium.
- A good example of vitamin-rich fruit juice is Orange Juice. It is filled with Vitamin C that strengthens the immune system and prevents common ailments like cold. It also has potassium and anti-oxidants that are help reduce joint issues and free radicals in the body.
Healthy Plant-based compounds
- Plant based compounds are extremely beneficial to your immunity and overall health. Fruit juices make these nutritious compounds are easily digestible. A good example of a plant based compund is quercetin which is commonly found in Apple juice. This compound is known for it’s anti-cancerous and anti-inflammatory property. This compound in addition to Apple juices other beneficial aspects even help lower bad cholesterol and maintain blood pressure.
- Some fruit juices have very specific benefits. For example, strawberry juice helps remove tartar from your gums. Of course, it also happens to be extremely rich in antioxidants and anti-cancerous properties. Then there is Kiwi juice that is extremely unique as it comes with anti-ageing benefits.
Advantages Of Juice In Your Diet
While there are amazing health benefits to consuming fruit juice, fruit juices also have a whole bunch of other convenient advantages. For example, juice offers an instant hydrating effect. So, if you suffering from serious dehydration, you can drink fruit juice instead of water to quench your thirst. Most importantly, it also comes with nutrients and electrolytes that help when your body’s balance of minerals is out of whack.
More than anything fruit juice help with our daily nutritional requirements. Unfortunately, the majority of us don’t even come close to the daily requirement of vegetables and fruit. This can be either due to the taste, texture or even because we’re busy.
Moreover, you don’t have to waste time cutting, peeling and actually blending it. All you need to do is pour it into a glass and drink. Hell, you can take it with you if you want to.
Juices are advantages as it is extremely convenient as it is liquid form. So, you can quickly consume it if your busy or hate the texture of the fruit. However, the only thing you won’t be able to control is the taste. And we recommend you suck it up because it’s good for you.
As mentioned earlier, Juices are rich in antioxidants and phytochemicals (plant compounds) that are beneficial for the human body. It helps reduce inflammation and most importantly help provide nutrients that are essential for various body functions.
The most amazing part is that you don’t even have to drink litres of juice. 1-2 glasses on a daily basis will suffice as it contains the recommended amount of nutrients. Additionally, juices are also easier to digest compared to the fruits themselves as it is in liquid form. So, if you’re sick or if your suffering from a stomach issue, juices come in handy.
Also, another underrated advantage is the soothing nature of juices. Chilled juices can refresh and even rejuvenate you when the weather is blistering hot. You can cool down with the glass and go about your day without feeling exhausted.
Hipbrands puts together some of the best brands in India to make it easier for our readers to purchase wisely.
I’m Preethi Menon, an avid learner of tech and gadgets. I have been reviewing top brands for 5 years and aim to do the same more elaborately so as to give a customer everything there is to know about a particular brand. There are brands in India that are overlooked due to the dominating mainstream direction we are headed in. At Hipbrands, we believe in the balance of quality and cost and focus on brands that provide exactly that!
To give you an insight into our expertise, here are some of the major categories that we cover on our site – Technology, Fashion, Food, Accessories, and Information.
So brace yourselves into knowing more and experiencing more from the best brands in the country!
Tropicana is one of the best brands of fruit juice available in India.
Product SKU: FJ0091021
Product Brand: Tropicana
Product Currency: INR
Product Price: 234
Price Valid Until: 2022-05-14
Product In-Stock: InStock