Looking for creams to straighten and smoothen out your rough hair? Check out our list of the Best Hair Smoothing Creams in India for all the details.
Rough hair can be something we all dread. This can happen due to various reasons including pollution, overusing certain products and even heat. The texture of your hair can be ruined when these come into play. What you need is a product that will bring smoothness back to your hair so that you can flaunt your hair.
Another thing with rough hair is that it can stunt hair growth. So acting immediately and effectively can save your hair from getting rough. Enter hair smoothing creams!
Related: Best Sulfate Free Shampoos in India
Using them based on your present hair type can give you a soft and smooth look. We have curated some of the best hair smoothing creams in India for you to check out and pick from.
After having reviewed all the hair smoothing creams in India based on various factors like effectiveness, ingredients, features, price and much more; my team and I zeroed in on 10 hair smoothing creams that really stood out. We further put these 10 through a series of tests to determine the best. We found that:
The best hair smoothing creams in India is the Marc Anthony hair-smoothing cream. This is one of the most effective hair smoothing creams as it is specifically created to smooth out frizzy hair. It also comes with keratin which has the added benefit of strengthening the hair from the roots.
Related: Most Popular Soap Brands in India
- 1 Best Hair Smoothing Creams in India
- 1.1 Marc Anthony hair smoothing cream
- 1.2 L’Oreal Paris hair spa smoothing cream
- 1.3 MATRIX hair setter smoothing cream
- 1.4 Marc Anthony true professional bye frizz smoothing cream
- 1.5 Pantene Pro restore hair smoothing cream
- 1.6 Trichup hair cream
- 1.7 L’Oreal Series Expert Hair smoothing cream
- 1.8 Organix Morocoon smoothing cream
- 1.9 Wella professional hair smoothing cream
- 1.10 Tresemme hair smoothing cream
Best Hair Smoothing Creams in India
Marc Anthony hair smoothing cream
Marc Anthony always has your back with the best products to bring your hair strands back to life. The main aim of this hair-smoothing cream from Marc Anthony is to remove frizz and smoothen out your hair strands from the roots.
- The keratin present in this cream will help give you stronger hair strands and will avoid hair fall and damage so it’s definitely a win-win!
It is a great option for those who have dyed or coloured hair and does not rip off the dye. Using this hair-smoothing cream will keep your hair fluffy and bouncy.
L’Oreal Paris hair spa smoothing cream
L’Oreal is a reputed brand around the world and has always been the best at treating hair types The hair-smoothing cream they have is a spa treatment that allows you to retain your texture and smoothen it out completely.
- The ingredients present in this hair-smoothing cream include water lily. This is used to moisturise the hair and remove the frizz immediately after use and also helps in the long run.
The best bit about using this hair smoothing cream is that it exudes shine and gloss on the hair and allows you to flaunt it for a long time. Besides reviving the hair it also adds nourishment to the scalp and takes off itchiness.
MATRIX hair setter smoothing cream
Matrix is one of the most revered brands in India with it being on top for almost most hair products. This hair setting cream allows you to style your hair while also keeping your hair nourished and healthy.
- Some smoothing creams have the ability to make your hair look sticky and greasy but this flawless and non-sticky product gives you the utmost style. And gives your hair fluff.
It is lightweight and does not weigh your hair down. The only downside with this product is that it can be slightly expensive for those particular about staying within a budget.
Marc Anthony true professional bye frizz smoothing cream
Here’s yet another one from Marc Anthony because they have more than one product for a hair issue. This one is completely sulphate and chemical-free which is the best suited for those who have sensitive hair and is prone to hair fall.
- It protects the hair from the sun and other external factors keeping it safe and nourished at all times.
It is a great option for those who have dull hair as well since it gives you gloss. The hair smoothing cream takes care of the frizz and most importantly, it is suitable for all hair types.
Pantene Pro restore hair smoothing cream
The hair smoothing cream from Pantene removes frizz and avoids breakage for sensitive and rough hair strands.
- It gives you a silky smooth and soft texture which works really well if you are going through a rough patch with your hair. It brings back the texture real fast.
- The pro vitamin formula in this hair smoothing cream gives your hair strength and less breakage.
Another thing with this hair smoothing creams that it protects your hair from those regular heating appliances you use on your hair for styling purposes.
Trichup hair cream
The keratin that dominates this hair smoothing cream really gives your hair the strength and does not allow for breakage in any way.
- The special ingredients as part of the hair smoothing cream give your hair extra volume and make it look bouncy. It is paraben-free which means it is great news for those with sensitive and broken hair strands.
It is good on the scalp as well without causing allergic reactions. The package of this hair smoothing cream is pretty big that it can last for a considerable amount of time.
L’Oreal Series Expert Hair smoothing cream
And L’Oreal strikes again! The series expert hair smoothing cream is infused with biotin which helps with strengthening and elongating the hair strands.
- It aids breakage well and does not pave way for hair fall as well. It adds protein to the hair and gives your hair more shine and gloss.
Additionally, It gives your hair strands more strength all the way from the roots to the tip. The only thing about this hair smoothing cream is that it can be slightly hard to find.
Organix Morocoon smoothing cream
The Moroccon argan oil is infused with this hair-smoothing cream which works in giving your rough strands some life. It allows your hair to be shinier and exudes gloss.
- It works for an extremely long time without ripping off the natural properties of the hair. If you have flat hair, then this hair-smoothing cream gives you a lift and keeps your hair bouncy at all times.
It works really well with split ends as well. The only downside to this hair smoothing cream is that it is slightly expensive.
Wella professional hair smoothing cream
This professional hair smoothing cream works the wonders of a stylist and gives you extremely nice and fluffy hair.
- It is infused with macadamia and avocado oil which keeps the strands more long and healthy. It keeps it that way for the whole day without disrupting the texture.
If you have uncontrollable hair with frizz, then this hair-smoothing cream gives you the right treatment. It works really well with all hair types. The package is pretty small but all you need to use is a pea-sized amount.
Tresemme hair smoothing cream
Tresemme never fails to amaze us with its right on products that work well with all hair types.
- This smoothing cream has an immense effect on frizzy and unmanageable hair by smoothing out the strands and giving your hair more moisture and hydration.
- If you want a longer period of this bliss on your hair, we suggest you use this before you blow-dry or style your hair. This way your hair will not go through the stress and unnecessary wrath of heat and will also be used to style your hair.
It comes in a very practical tube which is great to pack when you are travelling. Tresemme is a premium brand as much as it is revered and favoured and so this product comes at a higher price.
Using hair smoothing creams have helped a lot of women bring their strands back to normal and flaunt it without worry about external factors. But the best of all is that it works for the long run as much as it impacts the hair for the time being and exudes style.
All you need to do is to make sure the product has the right effect on the type of hair you have.
Things To Consider When Buying A Hair Smoothing Cream
For those with excessive frizz, a hair smoothening cream is an absolute must. Especially when you’re in a rush and can’t go to through the process of continuing and detangling. It’s precisely because of this you should get the best hair smoothing cream. Of course, you will go through a trial and error before you find the one that suits you the best. However, the following factors can make this process much easier.
- Hair Texture is hands down the most important thing you need to keep in mind. For example, those with frizzy hair should get smoothing creams with oils and hydrating agents. And those with thin hair should look for lightweight creams that nourish without making the hair look wet. You don’t want it looking thinner.
- Those with rough or wavy hair can look for hair smoothing creams that help revitalize the hair. People with curly hair and frizz should look the most effective type which usually comes with olive or coconut oil to not only tame but also repair the hair.
- Knowing what ingredients to look for is a task on it own. But you should note that the wrong ingredients can seriously damage your hair. So, ideally, you should go to a stylist to understand your hair type, subtypes and hair health.
- We recommend you stay away from sulfates regardless of your hair type. This is because sulfates strip away the natural hair oils making them dry. It can even result in hair fall. You should look for anything with plant-based oils like argan, coconut or olive oil. These ingredients nourish and tame frizz,
Ease of Use
- When it comes to hair creams, ease of use is extremely important. You need to be able to apply the hair cream without getting too messy or without having to use half the tube. So, the creams should neither be too thick in density nor should they be runny. We suggest you try out a few by getting the smallest pack before investing in the bigger variants.
- When you’re buying hair smoothening creams, especially for the first time, it’s much better to go through the product reviews. It will help not only help get an unbiased opinion with regards to the effectiveness of the cream but you can also learn a lot more about quality, side effects and if there are better alternatives.
- We also recommend you stick to top-rated hair smoothing creams instead of obscure brands as it a product you’re going to be using on a regular basis. So, it’s better to stick to a brand with years of R & D behind them. Additionally, we also recommend you buy from the official brand store rather than through a third part seller on Amazon.
Hipbrands puts together some of the best brands in India to make it easier for our readers to purchase wisely.
I’m Preethi Menon, an avid learner of tech and gadgets. I have been reviewing top brands for 5 years and aim to do the same more elaborately so as to give a customer everything there is to know about a particular brand. There are brands in India that are overlooked due to the dominating mainstream direction we are headed in. At Hipbrands, we believe in the balance of quality and cost and focus on brands that provide exactly that!
To give you an insight into our expertise, here are some of the major categories that we cover on our site – Technology, Fashion, Food, Accessories, and Information.
So brace yourselves into knowing more and experiencing more from the best brands in the country!
Best Hair Smoothing Creams in India
Here's our list of the Best Hair Smoothing Creams in India
Product SKU: BI00029
Product Brand: Marc Anthony
Product Currency: INR
Product Price: ₹ 1,299
Price Valid Until: 2021-12-31
Product In-Stock: InStock