If you’re ready to start a healthy diet, then check out our list of the Best Olive Oil for Cooking in India!
If you’re in for a change in food habits and lifestyle, then olive oil should be one of the first steps you should take. The natural extracts of olive has some of the most impactful consequences on your body and your mind.
It has a myriad of benefits intended to help out with diabetes and other diseases that have no definite medicine. Check out our list of the Best Olive Oil for Cooking in India.
We have taken the liberty of listing out the best olive oil for cooking in India so that every dish of yours is basked with health in it.
After having reviewed the best Oilve Oils for Cooking in India based on various factors like type, benefits, packaging, price and much more; my team and I zeroed in on 9 that really stood out. These 9 were out through a series of tests to determine the best. We found that:
The best Olive Oil for Cooking in India is Borges Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Not only is this Olive Oil extremely pure but it also comes with zero preservatives. Most importantly, it has an exceptional aroma. Additionally, this Olive Oil helps reduce the bad cholesterol.
Top Olive Oil for Cooking in India
Borges extra virgin olive oil
The Olive oil from this brand has the highest form of purity, something that most people want from olive oil. It’s one of the Best Olive Oil for Cooking in India.
The oil comes with the right aroma and goodness of the extracts that will keep your cholesterol low and your health intact without inviting obesity.
This olive oil has a fair some of energy which means you can add this to your garden salad in the morning and go ahead with a great and lively day.
One thing we need to highlight about this olive oil is that it has no added preservatives and has the perfect blend of the right ingredients for an awesome add on to your food.
The maximum shelf life for this is over 24 months which is pretty much all you’ll need when you purchase one.
Figaro olive oil
Figaro has way more nutrients than you could possibly want or imagine since the spanish brand works on delivering authentic taste and flavor in the olive oil that they produce.
The olive oil is great for a healthy diet and does not weigh in too much on your stomach stopping you from doing chores.
This olive oil is rich in antioxidants and has way more goodness than you think. The olive oil is rich in flavor and aroma and can make anything taste yummy!
The package is super safe and is break-proof which means you dont have to worry about placing it in some place secure.
This olive oil is extremely rich in Vitamin E and can have the right amount of goodness when added to it.
Orino extra light olive oil
This olive oil from Orino is considered one of the best quality cold-pressed oils for cooking. This can be a great oil for deep frying. Usually, deep frying requires a certain amount of consideration into the brand of oil that is being used. But with this brand, you can confidently go ahead with your cooking and bring out a yummy and healthy dish.
The Orion cooking olive oil works wonders in your attempt to lose weight and maintain a certains shape.
It is also considered to be a great input in improving the health of your heart and giving you a great condition.
This is priced at Rs. 589 which is slightly more expensive than the ones mentioned so far. It is also one of the Best Olive Oil for Cooking in India.
Disano olive oil
We know that some Indian consumers hesitate to opt for olive oil fearing that it could disrupt the authenticity of Indian dishes!
This Olive oil breaks those doubts and comes with a subtle taste and delivers a neutral taste.
The safety of using this olive oil has been proven to be apt for those who suffer form heart conditions, diabetes and even Alzheimer’s.
Being a great source of antioxidants, it is safe to consume this on a regular basis as it is sure to keep your health in check.
Disano is imported from Spain so the price is structured accordingly.
Leonardo Pomace olive oil
The olive oil from Leonardo is extracted and made to a healthy add on to your food. Consuming this olive oil promotes weight loss and allows your body to be toned and in fit.
It has also been proven to be a great health factor for heart patients by improving their heart activity.
It is purely a vegeterian product and has Vitamin E in abundance.
It does not have added color or other preservatives like the other brands. The organic form of this olive oil is why it is preferred the most among health conscious people.
The downside is that it costs about Rs. 1225 which is expensive.
Del Monte olive oil
Del Monte is one of the most selling brand when it comes to food products in India. Del Monte’s olive oil is no stranger to people who are particular about reputation and quality. In fact, it’s one of the best olive oil brand in India.
This is great if you want to make a wide range of dishes that are not constrained to just salads.
The sugar levels for diabetic people can be controlled gradually by taking this with your food and incorporating this in your cooking habits.
This is again a very helpful aspect in improving your heart condition and keeping it stable in every way.
There are no preservatives used in this olive oil which means you don’t have to worry about taking in something unhealthy.
Bertolli extra light olive oil
The extracts of this olive oil from Bertolli are refined and have a definitive taste and aroma of authentic olive oil.
Itis super safe to be used in deep frying, sauteeing and even roasting. You don’t have to worry about this being too much for your body or causing obesity as this formula is light and does not work too much on you.
This works really well for high heat cooking and is a safe option that can be used at all times.
Incorporating this in your daily diet can promote weight loss and be a great option for your entire lifestyle to change.
The shelf life of this product is 24 months which means this is excellent in marking a safe place for your diet.
Nature crest olive oil
The crushed olive formula makes this more organic, authentic and clumpy.
If you are someone who loves t go natural and enjoy the actual flavor of the olive oil then this is an amazing and excellent choice to go with your food.
One thing you might not be able to do is cook the authentic Indian dishes since the strong flavor of the olive oil might not sit in tight.
This is a quick fix for those who have raising cholesterol levels and works wonders right away.
Kinsfolk olive oil
Kinsfolk is an organic brand which offers to give the audience an array of the best of products. We especially love how the olive oil is resonating with the audience and giving them more reason to trust the brand.
The number of antioxidants that this olive oil contains is the extremely important for how your body reacts to the development of your body.
This is great for roasting and deep drying and does wonders to the entire taste of the food that you cook.
We hope that the above list will help you get the best olive oil for your cooking purpose and help you maintain a safe and healthy lifestyle.
Benefits Of Olive Oil
Olive oil is extremely beneficial to the human body. It’s filled with amazing fats, antioxidants and vitamins that can help the body in various different ways. For example:
Rich in the good type of fats
- Olive oil is so beneficial because almost 70% is made of a good type of fat: Mono-unsaturated fats. This type of fat which is commonly known as Oleic acid is known to reduce inflammation and prevent diseases like cancer and liver disease. Oils filled with Monounsaturated fats also happens to be resistant to heat which makes it an amazing cooking oil.
- Even out of the other 30%, 11% is made up of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids which highly beneficial to the body. This cooking oil can
- Phenolic compounds such as Oleic acid is also known to improve gut health. So, it can work wonders for those suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome or colitis.
Tremendous amount of Antioxidants
- Olive oils are rich in Antioxidants. Now, Antioxidants help prevent damage on the cellular level that are caused by free radicals. Molecules known as free radicals are produced by the body during it’s metabolism. Of course, it can also increase depending on what you ingest. These free radicals not only damage cells but they also cause diseases due to oxidative stress.
- This is where Olive comes in. It contains an amazing amount of anti-oxidants that can help neutralize these free radicals and help prevent these diseases.
Improves Heart heath
- As mentioned earlier, Olive oil is filled with a bunch of vitamins. Specifically, Vitamins E and K. These vitamins, in addition, to the various antioxidants and good fats actually help prevent oxidation of cholesterol. This vastly improves heart health. Most importantly, Olive oil helps prevent strokes. So, it essential helps prevent any irregularity of blood flow.
- It does this by improving the lining of the blood vessels. Since strokes are attributed to internal blood clotting, Olive oils effect of the blood vessels can prove to be extremely useful. In addition to all of these heart benefits, it also helps moderate your weight. In fact, Olive oil can actually help with weight loss.
Prevents body from developing Insulin Resistance
- As you know, Insulin is vital for the perfect functioning of our body. Unfortunately, a bad diet can contribute to the body developing resistance towards insulin which can be dangerous. Fortunately, the best Olive Oil’s in India contains Vitamin K. Vitamin K is a fat soluble Vitamin that prevent healthy blood coagulation and can help protect against resistance to insulin.
- And as you might have guessed, Olive oil with the right diet can be extremely effective in treating diabetes. Check out our list of the Best Olive Oil for Cooking in India for more details.