When you have dry skin it becomes a pain as you need to pick and choose products to moisturise and hydrate your skin. Fortunately, there are a ton of products in the market that solely focus on helping dry skin and regenerating skin. Check out our list of the Best Soaps For Dry Skin In India.
While it repairs dry and weary skin it can also protect your skin from drying up and keeps it moisturized. Soaps have a way of working with the face and repairing your skin and more with dry skin. So we have a bunch of soaps that we think will work wonders on your skin. Here are the best soaps for dry skin in India.
Related: Most Popular Soap Brands in India
|Best Soaps For Dry Skin In India||Known For||Link|
|NIVEA Creme Soap||Best Overall||View on Amazon|
|Himalaya herbals honey and cream soap||Best for Nourishing Skin||View on Amazon|
|Dove cream bathing bar||Best for Sensitive Skin||View on Amazon|
|The Body Shop Shea Soap||Best for Removing Scars||View on Amazon|
|Aloe Veda cocoa butter and almond oil||Best for Repairing Skin||View on Amazon|
|Khadi natural sandalwood soap||Best for Removing Impurities||View on Amazon|
|Pears soap||Best Fragrance||View on Amazon|
|Medimix ayurvedic soap||Best Long Lasting Results||View on Amazon|
|Cetaphil cleansing and moisturising soap||Best for Skin Rashes||View on Amazon|
|Ayush moisturising cow ghee soap||Best for Rough Skin||View on Amazon|
After having reviewed 100 soaps for dry skin in India in India based on various factors such as effectiveness, ingredients, price and much more; my team and I zeroed in on 10 that really stood out. These 10 were put through a series of tests to determine the best. We found that:
The best soap for dry skin in India is NIVEA Creme Soap. It comes with a moisturizing element that nourishes dry skin by seeping deep into the pores. This NIVEA Creme Soap also contains almond oil that improves skin texture and makes dry skin more supple. Most importantly, it improves skin complexation after repeated use.
Related: Best Sulfate Free Shampoos in India
- 1 Best Soaps For Dry Skin In India
- 1.1 NIVEA Creme Soap
- 1.2 Himalaya herbals honey and cream soap
- 1.3 Dove cream bathing bar
- 1.4 The Body Shop Shea Soap
- 1.5 Aloe Veda cocoa butter and almond oil
- 1.6 Khadi natural sandalwood soap
- 1.7 Pears soap
- 1.8 Medimix ayurvedic soap
- 1.9 Cetaphil cleansing and moisturising soap
- 1.10 Ayush moisturising cow ghee soap
Best Soaps For Dry Skin In India
NIVEA Creme Soap
Nivea has a great range of soaps for every skin type and works into solving any kind of skin issues. It’s one of the Best Soaps For Dry Skin In India.
- This creme bar of Nivea has a hydrating and moisturising element in it that soothes and cares for your dry skin by seeping deep into the pores.
- The soap is free of chemicals and contains almond oil that has enough nutrients to give you a better texture. Using this bar of soap on a regular basis can really work into giving you a better complexion while also making it super soft.
It also protects your skin from pollutants and other external factors that may affect your skin. The bar of soap is cheap and is easily available everywhere.
Himalaya herbals honey and cream soap
Himalaya is another brand that always has your back especially when it comes to drying up skin.
- The combination of honey and cream is a great aspect to improve your complexion and keep your skin nourished at all times. The ingredients seep deep into the skin and moisturise it well enough to keep you put throughout the day.
- Another major aspect of using this soap is that it avoids itching and irritation on the skin since drying can contribute to that.
Every shower with this bar of soap can make you feel rejuvenated and fresh. A bar of this soap costs only Rs.40 and is easily available.
Dove cream bathing bar
Here’s another one from Dove. This beauty soap works into keeping the skin cells well-nourished and keeps it well toned. It’s one of the Best Soaps For Dry Skin In India.
- If you want your skin to appear more healthy and nourished then you will have to use this soap on a regular basis.
- Another good news is that it is big enough to last long for at least 3 months. The presence of moisturising milk on this soap makes it smell awesome.
This soap is dermatologically tested so those with sensitive skin can hop on without hesitation.
The Body Shop Shea Soap
What people with dry skin need is a gentle product, something that does not harshly affect the already dried up skin!
- The natural ingredients infused in the soap are cocoa, olive oil, palm oil and castor oil which moisturise the skin and give you a very hydrated look.
- This bar of soap smells so good and gives you a refreshing feeling after each shower.
While cleansing the skin it also has the ability to nourish the skin on all parts of the body. This product is great for removing scars from the body as well.
Aloe Veda cocoa butter and almond oil
Cocoa butter and almond oil are key ingredients in moistursing and hydrating extremely dry skin.
- Besides being paraben and chemical-free, this soap has a deep moisturising effect on the skin and works super well for those with extremely dry skin. It’s one of the Best Soaps For Dry Skin In India.
- Although the results might take time to reflect after each shower your skin still manages to look smooth and toned.
The extracts of herbal leaves and vitamin E can really make a difference in repairing your skin and keeping it intact at all times.
Khadi natural sandalwood soap
Khadi has this top notch soap which works wonders in premature aging and slowly repairs dead cells.
- It has a blend of essential oils all of which work towards giving your skin hydration and moisture. Damaged skin can be instantly healed with every shower you have with this bar of soap.
- The natural ingredients infused into this bar of soap is exactly what you need for your drying up skin since chemicals and parabens can only worsen the condition and slow the hydrating process for you.
Since Sandalwood is rare and is sought after, this product can cost a bit more when compared to the rest on our list but we promise you that once you start using it you will realise why it’s priced that way.
Pears is another favorite of the Indian clientele and can be found anywhere easily without having to ponder on the internet so much.
- Since glycerin is an important ingredient in moisturising and hydrating skin, Pears appears as the obvious solution to your dry skin problems. With glycerin are natural oils are infused to give you the best bath experience.
- Another reason people opt for this soap is because it keeps the skin looking radiant and youthful. It’s one of the Best Soaps For Dry Skin In India.
The fragrance from this bar of soap is not very strong and overpowering but has a mild and mellow scent to it. Pears is easily available online and in supermarkets.
Medimix ayurvedic soap
Medimix is a natural bathing soap bar mixed with ingredients that are not at all harsh to the skin. If you are someone who has sensitive skin, this is the best choice for you.
- The ayurvedic herbs present in this soap bar allows your skin to exude radiance always because of how deeply it impacts your skin.
- The after Effects of this soap are very long-lasting and can offer you a better-looking complexion as well. What this soap best does is remove impurities that are embedded in the pores of your skin.
The presence of impurities in your skin can only aggravate the condition of your drying skin. This might not work instantly for those who have an extreme condition of drying skin.
Cetaphil cleansing and moisturising soap
Cetaphil is a wise choice for anyone who has extremely dry skin. It works on the right balance in providing moisture and hydration by penetrating the skin and allows the skin cells to repair.
- The pH balanced formula on this soap makes it a safe pick for kids as well and acts well on sensitive skin. It’s one of the Best Soaps For Dry Skin In India.
- It removes redness and other allergic reactions caused to your skin and gives you a flawless and smooth texture.
Although it works well on all skin types it particularly caters well to dry skin as it has nourishing properties to bring it back to normal.
Ayush moisturising cow ghee soap
Imagine having the most effective ingredient of all for drying the skin in a bar of soap! Cow ghee has the strongest nourishing and moisturising properties that will bring your weary skin back to normal.
- Ayush manages to tackle a lot of skin issues with this bar of soap including rough skin and dryness.
- With cow ghee, this soap also contains a number of other herbal ingredients which have the ability to work wonders on your skin and bring back the supple texture.
The downside to this product is that since it is made up of ghee, the soap does not last long and tends to melt and lose mould.
These soaps will not only help you get back your original natural texture but also prevent drying in the future. Dry skin can be a tedious issue to tackle and you need to have the right products in hand. So moisturise and hydrate!
Hipbrands puts together some of the best brands in India to make it easier for our readers to purchase wisely.
I’m Preethi Menon, an avid learner of tech and gadgets. I have been reviewing top brands for 5 years and aim to do the same more elaborately so as to give a customer everything there is to know about a particular brand. There are brands in India that are overlooked due to the dominating mainstream direction we are headed in. At Hipbrands, we believe in the balance of quality and cost and focus on brands that provide exactly that!
To give you an insight into our expertise, here are some of the major categories that we cover on our site – Technology, Fashion, Food, Accessories, and Information.
So brace yourselves into knowing more and experiencing more from the best brands in the country!
NIVEA Creme Soap
NIVEA Creme Soap is one of the Best Soaps For Dry Skin In India.
Product SKU: BSF99102
Product Brand: NIVEA
Product Currency: INR
Product Price: ₹158
Price Valid Until: 2021-11-30
Product In-Stock: InStock