Egg boilers serve as a relief to those who use the kitchen for a million other things so boiling the eggs can just be a whole separate thing on its own! The egg boilers can be so easy to use with all the features it comes with. Imagine getting to choose if you want your egg hard or soft and you can just sit back without having to check on the stove for the umpteenth time. We assure you that buying an egg boiler will be a wise and worthwhile investment. So here are the top egg boilers in India.
Best egg boilers in India 2020
|Egg Boiler||Capacity of egg boiler||Power consumption|
|Simxen egg boilers||7||400 watts|
|Prestige egg boilers||7||360 watts|
|Goodway egg boilers||5||200 watts|
|PetRice egg boilers||7|
|Curiocity egg boilers||7||350 watts|
#1 – Kent egg boilers in India
Kent has always surprised us with the best of home appliances and this egg boiler of theirs doesn’t disappoint either.
- It comes with a very good capacity. You can cook 7 eggs at the same time. The time it takes for the same is about 3 minutes which is pretty amazing.
- It comes with 3 settings which you can choose to customize the way your egg should be cooked. You can choose between soft, medium and hard.
- This boiler has a heat lead which controls the temperature of how your egg is being cooked with the settings that you choose.
- Another major factor that has to be noted is the water level. The egg boiler shows you the level of water that needs to be used so that the eggs are cooked in the right way.
- The body of the egg boiler is made up of stainless steel and operates at a voltage of 330 watts which is not too much.
- Finally, you get a 1 year warranty on this egg boiler.
|Has a good capacity||Hard to clean the vessel.|
#2 – Simxen egg boilers in India
This SinXen egg boiler is one of the most premium products on our list.
- It comes with an automatic on and off feature which is super convenient while you’re busy doing other things.
- Not only is this egg boiler known for boiling eggs but it is the right appliance for poaching eggs as well.
- All you have to do is place the eggs on the holder and add water and the rest will be taken care of.
- It operates at a power capacity of 400 watts.
|Good automatic features.||Expensive.|
#3 – Prestige PEGB egg boilers
Prestige offers the best quality kitchen appliances of all and there’s no doubt about that.
- It has a great capacity of being able to boil 7 eggs at the same time which is pretty awesome.
- People who are rarely at home and need appliances that speed up the process definitely should go for this appliance.
- It has a stainless steel body which makes sure it can stay that way for a long time.
- The device has right markings for the water level that makes it easy when you want the egg to be boiled a certain way.
|Super easy to operate.||The power cable is short.|
#4 – Goodway electric egg boiler
Goodway’s egg boiler is one of the best and portable egg boilers that is very convenient to use.
- If you are someone who travels or is on the move a lot and wants cooking equipment then this one’s for you.
- The capacity of this egg boiler is also not that bad as it can boil around 5 eggs at the same time. The duration, however, takes longer than usual.
- It has a translucent top cover which gives you a view of the eggs boiling.
- The power consumption is very minimal and takes only 200 watts.
- It has a warranty of 6 months for this product.
|Compact and portable.||Questionable quality.|
#5 – PetRice egg boiler in India
This egg boiler from PetRice is something that you need a device which will help you more than just to boil eggs.
- This egg boiler does not consume much power and is able to cook the eggs in about 8 minutes.
- The steamer on this egg boiler is non-stick which means not only can boil and poach eggs, you can also make yourself a yummy omelette in no time!
- Since it is a non stick device, it is super easy to clean and does not have stains or stickiness on it.
- The body of the egg boiler is made up of plastic and is quite sturdy.
|Easy to access and portable.||Quality can be better.|
#6 – Curiocity egg boilers
This egg boiler is compact and easy to use unlike the others that come with a manual.
- It has a pretty good capacity of boiling around 7 eggs at the same time which is perfect for small families.
- The egg boiler has markings of the required water level for the way you like your eggs. If you want hard eggs then this boiler takes about 10 minutes which is pretty quick.
- You can buy this boiler without further consideration because it is super affordable and does not take much out of your pockets.
|Affordable.||Quality can be better.|
#7 – Saysha egg boilers in India
Though Saysha is not a very well known brand, it’s kitchen appliances are sure to steal attention!
- This has a great capacity and cooks 7 eggs at the same time and even less.
- Place the eggs on the holder, pour water, and rest back. Your eggs will be cooked in no time.
- It also shuts down automatically when the water is drained out which is a safety factor.
- Besides boiling eggs, you can also use it to steam food which is a great pro!
|Cheap.||Not upto the mark quality.|
#8 – Jannat egg boiler
Another one of the best affordable egg boilers that is out there!
- This again is one of those good capacity egg boilers that can boil 7 eggs at the same time.
- It is lightweight and portable so it is super convenient to carry around.
- The power consumption of this egg boiler is very minimal and operates at 350 watts.
- It comes with a buzzer that reminds you that your eggs are done. This is a very good feature and a safety tool.
- If you are not happy with the product you can send it back in 15 days and get a brand new one.
|Good price.||Quality can be better.|
#9 – Inalsa egg boiler
Inalsa has provided one of the best quality egg boilers that is out there in spite of not being active in producing other kitchen appliances.
- Inalsa’s egg boiler is great for a family that is not too big and can cook 7 eggs in just about 8 minutes which is amazingly quick!
- There is an egg tray onto which you need to place the eggs and it can be easily removed as well. This in turn allows easy cleaning of the vessel.
- The only drawback of this is that the steel lid on this boiler can cause your fingers to burn so you need to watch out for that.
|Good power consumption.||Steel lid can burn your fingers,|
#10 – Getko egg boiler
This egg boiler is of great design and very easy to manoeuvre.
- It is made of great build and is easy to clean since it is not sticky.
- It comes with a shutoff feature which is pretty safe and is great for cooking for 7 minutes.
- It comes with a detachable egg tray that makes it easy to clean.
- One thing to note is that it has uniform heating.
|Easy to handle.||No warranty.|
Are egg boilers safe?
It depends on the product that you are setting your mind on. That is why we have elaborated on the safety measures. Besides this, you need to figure out the size you need and see if the price is suitable. If you are very keen on safety factors make sure there is an auto shut off feature. This way as soon as the eggs are boiled, the boiler turns off without your monitoring.
Are plastic egg boilers safe?
Most of the egg boilers that come in plastic are made up of high durable elements so it does not melt or destruct in any way.
The other pro of having plastic egg boilers is that it does not induce heat lest you burn your fingers.
Can we make omlette in egg boiler?
Since egg boilers work around producing steam, the only thing you can do is cook them. To want to make omelets you would need a later surface and it would require more heat.
However, egg boilers have three temperatures which allows your eggs to be cooked hard, soft and medium.