A hand blender is a handy tool to have in your kitchen. Right from beating eggs for those soft and fluffy omelets to mashing your veggies for some quick soup, a hand blender is a saviour! There are plenty of options for hand blenders in India, in a wide range of sizes, wattage, colours and of course, price. Read on for the top hand blenders in India that you can choose from:
- 1 Best Selling Hand Blenders in India 2022
- 1.1 #1- Orpat HHB-100E WOB 250-Watt Hand Blender
- 1.2 #2- INALSA Robot Inox 1000
- 1.3 #3- Bajaj HB10 300-Watt Hand Blender
- 1.4 #4- Philips Daily Collection HL1655/00 hand blender
- 1.5 #5- NOVEL Power free Hand Blender
- 1.6 #6- Maharaja Whiteline HB-115 hand blenders
- 1.7 #7- Prestige Plastic Hand Blender
- 1.8 #8- Boss B101 hand blenders in India
- 1.9 #9- Morphy Richards Pronto hand blenders
- 1.10 #10- Morphy Richards HBCS hand blenders
- 1.11 #11- USPECH Power-Free Hand Blender
Best Selling Hand Blenders in India 2022
#1- Orpat HHB-100E WOB 250-Watt Hand Blender
Orpat is a reliable brand that manufactures many long-lasting food processors and blenders.
- The HHB-100E is a low wattage handheld blender. At 250 Watts, this is perfect for blending frozen fruit into smoothies and for making fresh fruit and veggie juices.
- You can also use this for basic blending of well-cooked veggies for soups.
- Priced to be affordable, this is a recommended option for single people or those living in hostels who like having healthy smoothies for a quick and easy breakfast.
- You can also use the low power to beat eggs quickly for pancakes.
- It is safe to operate, easy to install and convenient to clean.
- The build is strong and the blender feels durable.
|Compact size.||Plastic body.|
#2- INALSA Robot Inox 1000
Inalsa manufactures high quality and high performance hand blenders for every need.
- The Robot Inox 1000 is a very powerful blender working at 1000 watts.
- This power makes this nearly equal to a regular full sized food processor as you can use this to puree any vegetable or fruit for all your recipes.
- It crushes ice smoothly too for your cocktails and frappes.
- This set comes with a chopper and beater as well, making it a complete kit for all your chopping, dicing and blending needs in the kitchen, and all in a jiffy.
- You also get a measuring jug and a whisker for those eggs you want to beat.
- This is priced higher than most hand blenders in India.
#3- Bajaj HB10 300-Watt Hand Blender
The next one on our list of the Top hand blenders in India is the Bajaj HB10.
- Performing at 300 watts power, this blender is a good option for your fresh mixed fruit smoothies first thing in the morning.
- Sharp and strong, this can chop up and puree even frozen stuff.
- Built to be convenient, this features a locking system with an easy click fit and an inbuilt unit hanger to store it when not in use.
- The blender works quietly with minimal noise.
- It is light in weight and compact in size, making this an apt choice if you live in a hostel room or shared accommodation.
- This is priced higher than the Orpat but you can score good discounts on this from sellers online.
|Silent DC motor..||Low power blender.|
#4- Philips Daily Collection HL1655/00 hand blender
Be it your kitchen gadgets or other appliances, you know Philips is a brand to be definitely considered. These gadgets not only perform well, but also look so good that they are a pleasure to use.
- The Daily Collection HL1655/00 is a low powered hand blender, working at 250 watts to chop veggies and fruit or to make purees for your soups and smooth curries.
- This comes with 2 attachments, one for whisking and the other for whipping.
These can be easily removed from or attached to the high quality stainless steel rod.
- The one trigger button is soft and comfortable to use, easing the pressure on your fingers and palm.
- You get a 2 year warranty on this blender.
|Rust proof metal rod for hot and cold blending.||Low watts.|
#5- NOVEL Power free Hand Blender
A good economic option when you don’t want to spend too much on a hand blender, would be to go for a power free gadget.
- These work with a mechanism that rotates the blades when you press the trigger.
- These are not as powerful as the powered ones or the motored ones, but they are good enough for rough purees, making buttermilk, mashing baby food, whisking eggs and for cake and pancake batters.
- The Novel Power free Hand Blender costs a fraction of the powered ones on this list and comes in three attractive colours.
- It has a strong build and is designed to be held conveniently.
|Affordable product.||Not as powerful as powered ones.|
#6- Maharaja Whiteline HB-115 hand blenders
The Maharaja Whiteline HB-115 is a basic, low powered, ergonomically designed hand blender that you can use for soft veggies and fruit for your curries.
- This does come with a blade that is sharp and Maharaja promises that it can crush ice. However, we found that the motor is not powerful enough for the function.
- It heats up at times when it is used continuously, which is expected in general, of a low powered motor.
- This has made it to our list as it does the job for the other items quite well, is low on noise and is durably built.
- The blender is fitted with a loop that can be used to hang it on a wall when it’s not being used, saving you space.
|Works very silently.||Motor heats up quickly.|
#7- Prestige Plastic Hand Blender
With Prestige, you know you are going to have a gadget that is reliable, durable and will last you forever.
- This common household appliance name brings us the well designed plastic hand blender, performing at a power of 250 Watts, which is quite sufficient for pureeing for most basic curries and soups.
- The stainless steel blades are sharp and easy to clean up.
- The body is slim and easy to use without exerting too much pressure.
- It is priced at a premium but you can look online for slashes on the price.
- Prestige gives you a one year long warranty on this product.
|Slim body.||Motor heats up frequently because of slim body.|
#8- Boss B101 hand blenders in India
The Boss B 101 hand blender is ideal for bachelors and single women who cook for just one person in small kitchens.
- Working at a low power of 125 watts, this basic hand blender has a quiet motor that comes with a 2 year warranty.
- You get three different blades for different functions like whisking, mincing and beating, so you are covered no matter what you want to prepare.
- It also comes with 2 speed options that you can select, depending on what you are pureeing and the quantity.
- The blender is equipped with a wall mounting stand for ease of storing this when not in use.
- It is built quite strong and the blades can be taken apart quickly for a thorough cleaning.
|Comes with three stainless steel blades.||Low power motor.|
#9- Morphy Richards Pronto hand blenders
It goes without saying that Morphy Richards products look super good with a neat and classy finish, perfect for aesthetically designed homes.
- The simple 300 watt Pronto is a hand held blender that comes with one stainless steel blade.
- It comes in a beautiful white with grey button trims in a smooth finish.
- The motor is strong enough to puree veggies for most of your curries and soups.
- There are speed controls that can be varied according to your need and use.
- The locking system is neat and reliable, and the blender is designed to be comfortably held.
- You can clean this without a hassle as it can be detached.
- This is wall mountable, making it a good option for compact kitchens.
|Wall mountable.||Heavy product.|
#10- Morphy Richards HBCS hand blenders
Whisk, mince, beat, get all your curries and soups ready in the wink of an eye with the high performance Morphy Richards HBCS hand blender. Performing at a high power of 400 watts, this can puree your frozen fruit and even a bit of ice coarsely.
- This blender comes in a kit with a jar for your convenience.
- You also get additional chopping elements, so this kind of takes away the need for a regular food processor or a mixer grinder.
- The locking system is simple and the build of the blender is sturdy.
- It is comfortable to grip and use.
- It also comes with a loop that can be used to hang this on the wall, saving you space.
|Comes with many attachments.||Expensive.|
#11- USPECH Power-Free Hand Blender
If you don’t use a blender too often but want one just for that one odd time when you want to beat some eggs, it would make sense to not spend a bomb on it. Hand held, power free blenders are a good option for that as they cost close to nothing but work really well for simple blending.
- The USPECH Power-Free Hand Blender comes with a 4 blade stainless steel whisk and the apparatus is designed to be held and operated comfortably without much pressure on the fingers and palm.
- You can use this to churn your lassi, beat some eggs, liquidize some fruit, or to chop your veggies and puree them.
- You get this in quite a few pretty colours.
|Power free blender.||Manually operated.|
Are hand blenders worth it?
A hand blender is definitely worth it as you can puree cooked veggies, tomatoes and even fruit for smoothies. It is quick and easy to use as you don’t have a large object to clean when you are done. Hand blenders are lightweight and are convenient. There are some powerful hand blenders that can even be used to crush ice.
Which is better hand blender or food processor?
It depends on what you are cooking. Hand blenders are best for juices and smoothies as they give out less heat than a food processor. They are one-pot crockery, making it convenient to clean up afterwards. However, if you need large quantities to be pureed or blender, a food processor works better.
Can we use a hand blender to mix eggs?
Using hand blender to mix and whip eggs is a bad idea and is not advised as it is too strong for eggs as they are more delicate. Secondly, it does not create a smooth texture for eggs.